Pages

.

My Deepest Culinary Secret


When I was a kid, I had the two neighbors who compete for the affection. One of them was Mrs. Matthews Germany. The other was Ms. Mullins, who was  cooking sweden. These two ladies had the common habit of missing the street whenever a horse is. They were there with a bucket and shovel to collect what we call horse -

Manure is what they call it. They lay their flowers and vegetables and other things.

Both loved to feed me. While at the time Germany, never had a bad meal. However, Matthews was an exception. I especially did not like cookies. My mother told me it was because he was not used anise. I told my mother I had never heard him swear before, but explained that anise is a spice, and I might add, a failure tasting spices.

Two of my son lived in Germany for two years, but other than 20 years. They said that the food is better in some areas than others. Since I spent my time mainly in the areas of Munich and Nuremberg, never had less than a wonderful meal.

Now, a small house of Mrs. Mullins was a gourmet kitchen. She made wonderful cakes, but the only thing I liked were his balls.

Well, these two ladies are sweet parts. I never forgot those balls and tried to crawl under this formula for many years Swedish meatball. I made dozens of recipes from cookbooks and the Internet. I made a mess of dozens of  cooking sweden with my wife at the time trying to make these meatballs. I never have.

One day, I had a pot of one of my famous brewing soup and I was ready to make dumplings grade, I was good. On that fateful day something happened. My refrigerator was a roll of cookie dough. I knew my money was better than the cookie dough in my fridge. I thought why spoil the kitchen?

I hit the bag of cookies on the counter, pulled the tab, and voila! I had the dough. I was repealed in small pieces and threw it into the boiling soup. Ten minutes later, I put the lid on the pot and boil for ten minutes. I had to admit: granules doe this store bought meatballs were better than I did over the years.

I've experimented with different types of dough down Market Don available here in my city. I found the texture of the meatballs were growing more like dumplings Ms. Mullins.

I love meatballs the size of Ms. Mullins fact that I break the dough. I just carry the items as they are separated in the packaging and the land in the soup. Ten minutes to boil without lid. It was then boiling ten minutes with the lid. DO NOT remove the cover, you idiot!

Now I've found a way to create reasonable ball without the kitchen mess. The pills are not as good as Mrs. Mullins pills but they agree with meet me in the afterlife I am sure you will have a pot of soup and dumplings for me when I am going through this tunnel of light. (I'' m sure Matthews also will be there with his broom!)

A few days ago I made one of my famous soups when I took a roll of dough cinnamon bun in hand. I decided, NO! What would I do with the formation of ice in the container? We must not loose frosting. I grabbed a roll of cookie dough powder and cook meatballs made.

But what hits me in a thimwiggle cinnamon. I just went to try it! This is perhaps the secret of Ms. Mullins wonderfully delicious Swedish meatballs. I remember not being bitter.
                                          
I pray you, ladies, who are descendants of Swedish immigrants. Digging in the basement and attic and I find this wonderful recipe. When you find the email to me at the following address. Now my balls to win Ms. Mullins, cut firewood and charcoal filled cubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment