Pages

.

Housekeeping- E3 2018

ATTENTION: I will not be posting any reviews of my vast backlog of games in the coming weeks. I invite you to stay tuned for something of equal excitement, if not more. E3 2018 is around the corner and you know what that means!


In six weeks, the most anticipated time of the year will return in the form of E3 2018. Seeing as there are plenty of bold predictions, as well as plentiful hopes and dreams being presented online by video game enthusiasts, I cannot help but join in on the fun myself. In the last few weeks, I have been thinking long and hard about what we may see from the various publishers at E3, and even more so about what I am hoping for.

Image result for e3 2018

The tentative schedule for my E3 2018 posts is as follows:
Tuesday May 8- Electronic Arts
Tuesday, May 15- Microsoft
Tuesday, May 22- Bethesda
Tuesday, May 29- Square Enix
Friday, June 1- Ubisoft
Tuesday, June 5- Sony
Friday, June 8 -Nintendo

The game reviews are certainly not a thing of the past. Although, writing an entire review of games, some that take a lot of thought to process my feelings on, others that I haven't played in some time, isn't a walk in the park, it is a joyous process I look forward to doing more of. Stay tuned for more game reviews this summer and prior posts regarding any other information.

I'd love to just talk games with you so please feel free to leave your contact information and we can discuss anything about gaming as a whole. I also promise some differing content alongside the traditional weekly reviews, whether it is something like my E3 predictions or deeper analysis of certain games, aspects within, genres or developers. I look forward to providing you a chance to see the world of gaming as I do and invite you to always leave your thoughts in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment